CSC Registration:- The Government has formulated the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) with the concept of giving all government help in an integrated way at the doorstep of the Indian citizen, at an affordable price. The Common Services Centers (CSC) Plan imagines setting up more than 2.5 lakhs internets enabled place named as Common Services Centers (CSC).
All CSC is managed by a Village Level Entrepreneur (VLEs) selected who is selected by the Service Centre Agencies. If you are also interested in becoming a VLE then read here all process of CSC registration Process 2019.
What are the eligibility criteria to CSC registration Online 2019
The Csc Registration Applicant should be a local resident of the area.
- Age of the Csc registration 2019 Applicant should be minimum of 18 years.
- The Csc registration online 2019 Applicant should preferably have passed the 10th level examination from a recognized Board.
- For Csc registration, the eligible Candidate should be fluent in reading and writing the regional language and should also have a primary level understanding of English language.
- Prior experience in basic computer works would be an advantage for CSC registration.
- The Csc registration applicant should be excited enough to be the best driver of social development and disperse his/her services with utmost commitment.
- The Candidate should be financially able to funding for support the requirement of CSC.
Docements requirtments for CSC registraion 2019
The following documents are required to be uploaded at the time of CSC registration Online 2019 –
- A recent photograph of CSC registration Applicant.
- Copy of highest educational certificate of the Applicant.
- Proof of Identity of the Applicant( आधार कार्ड) Aadhaar Should Link with Mobile no. and Email Id.
- Proof of Address of the Applicant(निवास प्रमाण पत्र)
- One leaf of the cancelled cheque( Bank Passbook font page/ Cancelled Cheque Scanned copy (Size less than 100KB).
- Digital Copy of PAN Card (PAN Card scanned Copy (Size less than 100KB ).
- Digital Copy of Aadhaar Number
- Photographs of CSC (inside and outside) Shop outside Photo – Geo Tagged, banner compulsory (Size less than 100KB ), Shop Inside Photo – Geo Tagged, With infrastructure (Size less than 100KB ).
How to Do CSC registration online 2019.
To register for CSC ID 2019, the eligible Applicant should follow the following steps :
Step 1:- CSC registration Applicants have to first Visit the URL http:// https://register.csc.gov.in/Step 2:- Click on the “ Click here to Register” Under VLE Registration Option.
Step 3:- Enter Your Mobile Number Along with Captcha Text and click on submit button. after this, an OTP will send on your mobile then enter received OTP on the visible box.
Step 4:- Enter Your Email address along with captcha text and click on submit button again and you will receive 2nd OTP on your email address, enter OTP on OTP box.
Step 5:- Enter VID(VID is a temporary, revocable 16-digit random number mapped with the Aadhaar number.) you can generate Virtual ID(VID) from this website https://resident.uidai.gov.in/web/resident/vidgeneration.
Step 6:- Enter Your Full name which is mentioned on your Aadhar card, pan card and On bank passbook.
Step 7:- Select Your Gender.
Step 8:- Write Your Date of Birth.
Step 9:- Select your Location Type CSC Location Rural OR Urban.
Step 10:- Enter the Captcha Code and read disclaimer carefully and enter submit button.
Step 11:- After authentication, please provide the details under the tabs, Personal, Residential, Kiosk, Banking, Document and Infrastructure. Read all the terms and conditions given on the “ CSC Certifications” tab.
Step 12:- Analyze your all details and click on the “Submit” button to Csc register yourself and a CSC application ID will be generated.
Step 13:- You will get a confirmation email regarding the successful completion of your CSC application on your email address provided during the registration process.