IGRS Telangana is the website of the Telangana government which is accountable for assuring transparency and accountability in land sell and buy transactions. The Official Website (https://registration.telangana.gov.in) of Registration & Stamp Department, Government of Telangana is established as an Integrated Grievance Redressal System (IGRS) to help the Indian citizens as well as citizens of the Telangana state.
IGRS system is also responsible for Land registration, obtaining Encumbrance Certificate and Sale deeds in Telangana. IGRS officials have been hired to keep an eye on citizens grievances and to assure speedy and transparent redressal of their grievances.
For IGRS Telangana the best website is https://registration.telangana.gov.in/ while you can also download official android app for the best experience at your fingerprint here is download link is shared for IGRS Telangana:- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.ts.nic.card.
IGRS Telangana Services Full Details
- Property Registration
- Marriage Registration
- Society Registration
- Firm Registration
- Information on Chit Fund
- Stamp Vendors / Notaries / Franking services
- Know Your SRO
- Department Users
- Feedback / Contact Us
- People from anywhere can search the market value of the land property Online using IGRS Telangana official website.
- You can search Prohibited property in the Telangana.
- People can search online Encumbrance Certificate (EC).
- Provides eStamp services to the Telangana citizen.
- On the IGRS portal, people can collect all information related to society, firm and marriage registration along with chit funds, notaries, stamp vendors, and Franking services.
- People can search for their SRO (Sub-Registrar Office).
- Sellar and buyers can also share their feedback and grievance related to any matter Registration & Stamp Department of Telangana.
IGRS Telangana Online Services
- Market Value Search
- Prohibited Property
- Certified Copy
- Encumbrance Search(EC)
Advantages of IGRS Telangana
- IGRS Telanga is helping in reducing corruption and fraudulent activities.
- People can use this online platform to gather information and ask online help along with complaints.
- People can save their important time and they do not have to visit the respective department for various issues as these tasks can be solved through IGRS Telangana portal IGRS Telanga have also reduced the manual work.
How to search for Encumbrance Certificate (EC)?
Buying a property especially land is one of the most important decisions because you will spend a lot of money. When we decide to buy a property, due attention is required and you have to verify a lot of property documents. One of the important documents that you need to apply and verify is an Encumbrance Certificate (EC). this certificate is important not only while buying a property but also when you are applying for a home loan etc.
Step1:- To Search Encumbrance Certificate you have to visit this website http://prereg.telangana.gov.in/TGCARDECClient/ then click on submit button.
Step 2:- Then Enter Documents number or Enter Number.
Step 3:- Enter Year Of Registration.
Step 4:- Write Registered at SRO.