Employment Exchange is an organization that provides employment support based on experience and qualifications. In different states of India, the employment department allows unemployed educated youth living in the respective states to pre-register for job vacancies in different areas of that state. Employment exchanges new name is "Employment Guidance and Promotion Centers" because now focusing on professional guidance and career counselling besides registration, deposit, placement etc.
How to Register with Employment Exchange Online
- Employment exchange service is available on state-wise so firstly you have visit State Employment Exchange website for online Portal.
- If you are not a registered on the official portal then you need to register to create your account for Employment exchange.
- Now you have to Log in to State Employment exchange portal with your credentials.
- You have to follow all the instructions carefully and submit details which appeared on your screen accurately.
- Now an acknowledgement containing the Registration Number, Registration Date and Name of the Employment Exchange is generated on the portal for future reference portal for future.
Here is the documents list which you need to submit one of the following documents as residence proof :
- Proof of job in the State of either of the parents.
- Certificate of Education in the State.
- Voter ID Card.
- Certificate from Municipal Councilor/Sarpanch.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Letter from a gazetted officer or school head.
- Certificate issued by an MLA/MP.
- Ration Card.
after this process, Employment Exchange will issue you an online registration Employment exchange card carrying Registration No with the date of renewal of that registration.